2020-21 SEASON INFORMATION PACKET HERE
Missed Tryouts? August 5th or Call 708.532.6506 to schedule a private evaluation. $20 includes team tank top. Register HERE
THANK YOU for your interest in 2020-21 Season... We are Proudly beginning our 19th Season. We have teams for ages 4-18+, all skill levels and budgets.
Some Insights on Tryouts and the selection process click here Insights about team placement Why An Athlete is Not Defined By Their Level
Tryout evaluations are for team placement... EVERYONE MAKES a Level and age appropriate TEAM! No prior experience required! We have teams for all skill levels 1-6. HS Graduates. No Tuition for College students! NEW ages groups coming soon!
Just a Few Reasons to make Allstar Athletics Your Cheerleading Home for 2020-2021
- REDUCED Fees for 2020-2021 Season!
- $750 full season tuition discount for 2nd and 3rd child from same family on Elite teams. (NA to Prep, and partial season teams/participation)
- All-star Elite teams for ages 5-18+. Travel teams including 2-3 out of town travel competitions. Also lower cost limited travel Elite teams.
- No Travel Prep teams
- Cost Conscious Program - With all Expenses Clearly Outlined for You... We encourage you to compare Prices.
- Experienced certified, championship winning, coaches and quality training facility with multiple floors and all the equipment needed to learn and excel.
- Teams for Ages 4-18+ Yes high school graduates are eligible. NEW age groups coming soon!
- Multiple Summit Bids - Post Season Competition at Disney World
- National Champions at Major Competitions
- Tumbling for All-Star Elite Team Members Included in fees
- Starting our Nineteenth season – Experience and Innovation Has It’s Rewards
- Conveniently located off I-80, I-57, I-294 and 355. Easy access from all directions. See map on home page.
- 10 minute walk from the Tinley Park Metra train station
- For PARENTS... great shopping, restaurants, and bars close to the gym to visit after you drop off your athlete for practice.
- TUTORING now available before or after practice during the summer on all core school subjects. Read more Here
- Read HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT GYM
Quality and Value Your child is receiving instruction and coaching from dedicated, passionate, experienced, and USASF certified coaches. Team music is mixed by one of the leading music producers and voice over artists in the industry. Routines are choreographed by one of the top professionals in the industry with a track record which includes numerous Worlds, Summit, and Nationals wins. Our competition schedule includes some the biggest and most competitive events in the sport. We strongly believe with this platform, your athlete’s hard work, dedication, and your support, will result in a fulfilling and life learning experience.
TRYOUT EVALUATION PROCESS
- Bring a copy of birth certificate required for team placement and validation for USASF.
- Come into the gym area and perform your skills. Coaches will score your skills... Have fun and just do your best
- Placement will be based on skills performed during evaluations. If skills change throughout the season, athlete may be assigned to a different team... Up or down a level.
College Students... Ask about scholarships (discounts). Great for those staying local for college! Also tryout out for our Open Coed Level 5 team ages 14 and older.
All-Star Elite Travel
- May-April Season!
- 2-3 out of town competitions for All-Star Elite teams.
- Worlds and Summit Teams.
Teams and Registration
NEW 2020-21 AGE GROUPS - Boys and girls See Information Packet for Level descriptions
Click here for more information about our facility